We think that most people believe that they know what franchising is all about. We are betting that many of those people really do not understand how to franchise, why to franchise, and exactly what franchising is. We want to take a minute to make sure that you understand as much as you can about why we think that a Maid-Rite franchise makes a lot of sense.
1. During the past 50 years, franchising has grown into a large part of the business segment in the US. Many people have become wealthy through various franchising opportunities. Like any business, there are advantages of starting a franchise and there are disadvantages. Naturally you need to investigate the business well before you make your decision. Maid-Rite makes the investigating process very easy. All you have to do to get started on your investigation and planning is to call, fax, or email our company and before you know it you will be receiving information about owning and operating your very own Maid-Rite restaurant.
2. A uniform offering circular is required to be given to any franchisee before the final papers are signed that grant the franchisee ownership of a franchise. That is always a part of the purchasing process when you are dealing with Maid-Rite.
3. It is suggested that you contact current franchisees to get a “lay of the land” and see how their businesses are going. Maid-Rite agrees with this analysis, and will be glad to provide you with a list of names and locations, when you get to that stage in your planning.
4. Part of the franchisee’s monthly payment is probably going toward the franchises’ “national advertising”. Advertising and promotion support is always a part of the Maid-Rite franchise agreement.
5. Some folks who are considering purchasing a franchise are worried that the purchase of supplies, equipment, or other products may prove to be more expensive than they should if the franchiser has complete control over that portion of the business. Not true with Maid-Rite. Maid-Rite allows its franchisees to receive preferred national discount pricing on equipment, furniture, and menu item purchases.
6. Your business franchise is going to involve real estate. You must understand who is going to help you find the right location. Who is going to set up the location? How should the location be set up? What will the square footage need to be? What makes one location better than another for the type of business you are considering? Maid-Rite believes in assisting you in all these areas. They have opened successful franchises, so they know what works and what doesn’t. You’re not in this kind of business as long as they have been without knowing most of the tricks of the trade.
Franchises give you the opportunity of starting a business that is already in existence and is already established. Many of the risks associated with starting a brand new project are eliminated when you buy into a tried and true enterprise. As is always true, you need to be sure that opening this type of endeavor is really what you want to do, and you need to get as much information and knowledge as you can to ensure that your “leap of faith” lands you in the lap of success.