Now that Thanksgiving is over, let’s roll out the Christmas Parties! Office parties, family gatherings, and friendly meet-ups will soon be upon all of us! Not only should you act now to make sure everyone RSVP’s “yes” to your party (earlier you do it, less competition there will be) but you should put in your catering orders now, so everyone will be well fed with the best food around. Today we’ll talk about some reasons you should have Maid-Rite cater your holiday parties.
- No kitchen in the office! If your office party is at the office, it’ll be difficult to bring or store food for the party. Small refrigerators, microwaves, and a lack of oven will result in boring appetizers and finger food. Having Maid-Rite bring food will reduce the added stress of cooking and transporting food and replace it with great food options. Have us bring the classic Maid-Rite sandwiches, or go for slightly healthier options and go for wraps and salads. Fresh ingredients will guarantee happy employees.
- Food for even the pickiest eaters! Whether its little kids, or old-fashioned grandparents, no one can hate on Maid-Rite! There’s something here for everyone if you know what to look for. Loose meat sandwiches will please even the pickiest of eaters and wraps or salads will appeal the health-conscious aunts or cousins you only see around Christmas.
- Reduce the stress of cooking. There’s no need to cook a large meal for people who won’t all show up at once. Keep it open so people can eat when they get there, and keep eating when they’re hungry. Remove the stress of spending 4 days in the kitchen preparing and reduce the stress of serving dinner on time.
- Bring the party to one of our restaurants! Call ahead and we can reserve as many tables as you need for your holiday gatherings. That means no one has to worry about doing the dishes or setting the table! The only thing you need to worry about is how to avoid the awkward hugs or kisses from aunts and uncles you only see around Christmas.
- Save the turkey or ham for Christmas Dinner. Don’t stress about serving a full meal to your guests when it’s a party on December 12th, 20th, or even the 24th. Save that for the people you have to impress (parents, in laws, grandparents). Keep it fun and simple with Maid-Rite sandwiches so everyone can fill up on a great Midwest tradition while you exchange gifts, sing Christmas carols, and drink egg nog!
Call today to ask about catering options, services, and menus. If you want something a little fancier or more interesting, contact Occasions Made Right for all of your catering needs in Des Moines, Iowa.